Q&A: Would God, Jesus or the Angels try to teach me something?

Q...

Hey Paul,


Got another question for you. I know God, Jesus and The angels would never hurt anyone. But a strange thing happened to me last night, I said, "Oh, it would be so great if I got Food Poisoning. I could get sooo much work done and I could get some rest." And well, last night, I did get Food Poisoning. I was vomiting and aching and shaking. And I am home from school today. Would God, Jesus or the angels trying to teach me something? Is it just a coincidence or is it a moment of "Ask and Ye Shall Recieve?"


Thank you once again for writing to me. You are very kind and a pure soul. I can hear it in your voice and see it in your writing. Thank you for being so kind.


*hugs and love*

Katie


A...


Align Yourself With The Path...


Jesus and the Angels are not there to hurt us, in fact they aren't even capable of hurting us, they are only PURE LOVE. I think what you experienced was MANIFESTATION. You asked for something and you received it. You are rapidly seeing this manifestation process work in your life! So... rather than hurt your self or use manifestation to extremes which hurt yourself (being sick), ask for what you want in a positive way. Choose HEALTH and perhaps better time management skills rather than having to choose sickness to what you want. Ask for what you want, and then align yourself with the path that the Angels map out for you... it is easy and quick AND It will be much easier on you!


; )


Hope you're feeling better!


Paul