Testimonials for Paul Gordon

"Its a Delightful Day!"


Submitted by "Jacobb"


"When the student is ready, the right teacher appears."


I owe many, many thanks to you Paul Gordon! Two Months ago I stumbled across your website at meetyourangels.com. Call it fate, destiny, Luck or whatever you will, but I gathered up the courage, and made the leap, and called your number. I have not been the same since. Paul, you and I formed an instant bond, and I felt comfortable sharing my thoughts, feelings, and emotions with you. I knew at that moment I had finally found the right teacher. I never worried about being judged, or being laughed at. You are a very gentle, caring soul.


Two months ago I had no purpose, I was a numb, zombie stuck on autopilot. I felt trapped by circumstance, and I was part of an unhealthy relationship. Paul, you have selflessly worked with me as a spiritual guide, a Guru, a Mentor, and I am not the same person I was two months ago. Paul, you have helped me to bring myself out of the dark cave I was in, and you showed me how to see the Light that was all around me all this time! I feel more alive now than I ever have before, and I now realize that we create our own purpose. Thank you Paul for teaching me to come alive, and showing me to Love Life again. I now have goals, I now have loving relationships with my parents, and for the first time in my life, I am starting a relationshiop with GOD!


I feel excited to be alive, and everyone has noticed a difference in me. I love the way I can bring smiles to peoples faces. Thank you Paul for believing in me, and showing me I was a good person. Two months ago I would never have believed it. I now believe. Thank you Paul for showing me that hapiness is not a right, it is a gift that you have to go out and get. It is a process. Thank you Paul for teaching me how to be indomitable, for teaching me that my efforts do make a difference. My spirituality has come to life, and I now know that I am a spiritual warrior on a quest for LOVE and LIFE!! Thank you Paul for showing me how to see the blessings in my life, where before I only saw darkness. I feel very connected to everyone and everything.


Thank you Paul for allowing me to be your student, and thank you for being the right teacher!! I will share what you've taught me to help my friends, family, and the world. I, Jacobb the student, become the teacher. And the cycle continues.


Thank You Paul for showing me how to Laugh at myself, and teaching me that life should be fun! Thank You Paul for showing me how to Love myself, and that I am worth Love. I will never forget you, nor the impact you've made in my life. Through me you change the world. I want you to know that you've made a friend for life with me, Paul, and I know that as I teach what you've taught me, I become a part of something bigger than myself. Thank you Paul for bringing me close to GOD.


Your friend the Indomitable, Spiritual Warrior, Jacobb.


+++

Thank You Paul!!!!!


Submitted by "Peace7"

Hi Paul,

I received a reading from you and am I glad I did!

Right from the start, your words really encouraged me.

I am working on learning to LOVE and learning to FORGIVE others. Just as God first loved us, so we should also love others. And these challenges aren't meant to break us--they're meant to help us grow and become stronger individuals.

You are a genuine, compassionate messenger from God.

Thank you again Paul!

God bless you and you take care!


+++


My readings by Paul


Submitted by "mizt1ger1"

Paul seemed so sensitive and enthused about my reading. He inspired me to look within and change my petty weaknesses so that i can begin to grow and heal. It made so much sense to me after the reading. How can i begin to help others without healing myself first? Holding grudges and being hard-headed to forgive others was limiting my opportunity to grow and take in light. I was having such a hard time with a friend that i was disputing with, and decided after the reading to just FORGIVE her. I now see the situation as a learning experience and feel so much better! Paul's reading made me look deep within and make change. I know that now that i am on the path of change and healing within, good things are coming my way. I was VERY pleased with my reading and hope to keep in close contact with Paul in the future. THANKS PAUL!


+++


Thank you Paul for my Angel Reading


Submitted by "strong029"


It has been a rough 4 months since me and my fiance are no longer together. We were living together for 9 years and have a beautiful 3yr old son. It was lack of communication and the age difference that ultimately brought this decision. He asked that I move out and I have to admit that I didn't look or try to work things out with him since I figured he would come back. I was so wrong. I moved out with our son and bounced to 4 different relatives before finally knocking on my mom's door. Something that I thought I would never have to do as I felt defeated.


The holidays were very emotional. It was the first time we didn't spend Thanksgiving, Xmas, New Years or our son's bday together (he's a new years eve baby). I took it extremely hard and so has our son. It was during all this that I discovered and opened my spiritual side. I turned to God for answers. I sometimes feel that he has forgotten about me but I know he hasn't. It has to be God's will and not mine that will bring us back together as a family.


Single life isn't easy. I only knew how to do things together. But for some reason God is testing me. I know this is something that was overdue from the beginning. I put my life on hold since I met my son's father. But I can't blame everything on him.


I found this site while browsing and am glad I did. I had an angel reading with Paul and was told so many things that have encouraged me to live and be stronger each day. Not only for myself but for my son as well. Just this month I was able to get my own place. It's such a wonderful feeling to hear my little one say "we're going home".


I know I have a long road ahead of me but with God and the angels at my side I know I can overcome this heartbroken feeling and be really happy.



+++


Testimonials for Paul Gordon


Submitted by "Hope"


I was blessed enough to receive a reading from Paul, just over a week ago. It was not only a joy to receive, but he gave me some very profound advice, during a very emotional time and situation I was going through. I know I was angelically guided to his site that evening for a reason. As he was able to give me the strength and courage to cope with the horrible state I was in...Thank you Paul!!

" God Bless Him & May His Angels Watch Over Him"

^0^ Hope ^0^


+++


Angel Card Reading


Submitted by "MelisaEvans"


I had the pleasure of receiving a free angel card reading from Paul last week. I was nervous to receive his phone call, I think I didn't know what to expect. All anxiety fell away the moment he started speaking to me. His energy is calm and loving, like a good friend. I asked for guidance in a couple areas of my life. I was amazed how the cards read out. Everything made sense to me. I am able to move forward knowing that the angels are working with me, guiding me along my spiritual path. I have been in a state of confusion, feeling very lost. Paul and the angels gave me hope that with patience everything will work out for me. Thank you Paul, you are a wonderful spirit. I will definetely be in touch with you in the future. I hope to touch lives the way you do. To all who are reading this, don't be afraid.... fear is a negative prayer. Keep love in your heart and positive thoughts in your mind.