Maribeth...

My DEAR FRIEND Maribeth died this March after a fight with Cancer. She was a smoker and I asked her if she had any words of wisdom for people... "If you're a smoker, STOP NOW, and if you're not a smoker, DON'T START!"

Maribeth was HILARIOUSLY funny, ALWAYS UPBEAT and just one of the best friends you could ever want to have! She was a computer expert (haha) who had such a magnetic personality, she literally had to have her computer replaced every couple of months because her energy would fry the machine! lol.

Maribeth my dear... if you have any free time now, I wouldn't be opposed to you helping me out once in awhile... I need all the help I can get!!! Go and find Virginia... my Grandmother... the two of you will really have a lot of fun together!!!!

THANKS for all the memories my friend... LOVE YOU!!!

: )




Perhaps you can find it in your heart to make a donation today to one of these groups...


Your help is greatly appreciated!!!